Sunday 15 June 2014

The final week

Please sponsor us - in aid of Whizz Kidz, a UK charity that provides mobility devices for disabled children. A very worthy cause!

Click the link below to go to our fundraising page

JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

6 Days to go!

So in 6 days time we'll be up in the Yorkshire Dales, walking/climbing/crawling around the three highest peaks in Yorkshire. 

We've certainly prepared for it with lots of regular 3 and 8 mile walks and the occasional 15+ mile walk. We also did 25 miles around Rutland Water.

I did my last 'long' walk today, 10 miles of mostly road walking around the Fens as a final wear in for my new boots that I bought a couple of weeks ago.

I plan to do a couple of 3 mile circuits, probably Tuesday and Thursday, just to keep the muscles awake, but no more real activity now until the big day!

M

No comments:

Post a Comment